If you are eligible for a Covid vaccination you can now book an appointment or walk-in at The One Bromley Health Hub in The Glades
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- Persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as laid out in the Immunisation Green Book, COVID-19 Chapter (Green Book)
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts (as defined in the Green Book) of people with immunosuppression
- Persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers (as defined in the Green Book) and staff working in care homes for older adults.
Location: The Glades, Unit 260, Upper Mall (opposite M&S), The Glades Shopping Centre, High Street, BR1 1DN (Open in Google Maps)
Opening times: Monday to Saturday 8.30am – 8.00 pm
Bookings: Use the National Booking System or book via telephone on 119.
Walk-ins: Available 8-30-1.00-m, 1.30pm-5.00pm and 5.30-8.00pm daily